New Years


Yes!! It's 2016 and I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. I look forward to it as the year of new beginnings. 2015 was a unforgettable year for me, I fell in love, started living for me, learnt a lot about myself, moved to the big city and began my style journey. I look forward to building on everything I discovered and make this one just as unforgettable as the last.


 The key to maintaining great style with not only your outfit but your facial expressions in extremely cold temperatures, is pretending your not freezing and in a tropical paradise.
These are by far my favorite photos and I loved the fact that it was a very versatile outfit. Initially I wanted it to be in all black head to toe, but due to the bipolar weather, I had to grab my favorite navy blue coat, Forzieri patterned scarf and handmade accessories.




















No comments