Happy Colors




I recently took a break to find my style and myself in a world where pleasing others has become the norm, but we're in control of our own destiny and when we have self love, everything else will fall into place. fashion has been a major part of my life and as many others, I try to express my emotions through the way I dress. Im an island boy so my style has always included bold colors or as i like to call them "happy colors", although sometimes you might see me all decked out in black( don't worry I'm not depressed, just really cold lol), so it's only natural that when I saw that scarf & beanie while walking around in zara I had to get it.

Due to the boldness of the scarf, I had to wear other pieces that weren't too overpowering, so the white sweater and light grey pants (both from H&M) were perfect and gave me all the life I needed and it  was only fitting that I wore those, seeing that the weather was bone chilling. As we all know, when you look your best, you feel your best and when you feel your best, you do your best. 












No comments