Feeling SOCKtastic


Tis the season to be jolly and keep your feet warm while making a fashion statement. Theres no secret that I LOVE colors and socks, so when I was contacted by We Love Colors to do a collab , I couldn't resist. I swear they have the most beautiful pieces and their socks will make your feet feel like they're being kissed my a thousand angels. Their products have been worn by  Lady GagaNickiMinajPharrel Williams' dancersGisele Bundchen  so you know the feeling is magical. 

They offer a variety of 50 colors, in addition to that, 7 original tie dye, aka splash colors, that are hand dyed. They carry products for kids, women and men and sizes go up to 5x. The products they offer make the best holiday gifts, that will make anyone happy. Click the following link to check out their site to make your purchase and stock up on those holiday gifts http://www.welovecolors.com/




No comments